What could be more romantic than scientifically analysing love and romance using mathematics?
Amongst other things we discuss:
- Why should you dump the first 37% of your partners?
- How many snogs away from Prince Charles are you?
- Are you a validator or an avoider?
Further reading links:
- Ben's bunkum length of love formula;
- Drawing hearts graphically;
- Jim Murray's Maths of Marriage book or online lecture;
- Mobius strip earrings, for you significant other.
Follow us on twitter @PodcastMathsAt, as well as @ThomasEWoolley, @benmparker.