- Thomas laughs at the word bra;
- Liz wants a prime number named after her;
- Ben just wants his coffee bringing to him;
- And we all think about mathematically defining pasta shapes.
If you're interested in watch The Oxford Murders, then you're weird, but you can buy the DVD from Amazon below.
Further reading links:
- Self descriptive numbers
- Online integer sequences database
- Fermat's last theorem
- Magic square and noughts and crosses
Subscribe via iTunes.
Follow us on twitter @PodcastMathsAt, as well as @ThomasEWoolley and @benmparker.