In this episode we watch the movie The Imitation Game.
Alongside your regular team of Thomas, Ben and Liz there was only one mathematician with the expertise who could take us through this movie with grace, wit and wisdom. And that mathematician wasn't available so we got
Dr James Grimes
Join us for episode five of Maths at: The Movies as we separate fact from fiction about the life of Alan Turing.
If you're interested in watching The Imitation Game you can follow the Amazon link below.
Further reading links:
- more than you would ever want to know about Alan Turing;
- Turing's biography by Andrew Hodges;
- more than you would ever want to know about James Grime;
- finding the truth behind the movies;
- comparing actors and their real-life counter parts.
- play with an online enigma machine;
- play with an online Turing machine.
Subscribe via iTunes.